Over the past few weeks, senior-level marketers like you have told us the workplace challenges and pain points they’ve faced… and the creative and practical solutions they’ve devised to overcome them.
Those journeys are the foundation of the newly redesigned MarTech® agenda.
Marketing experts of all stripes will tackle some of the most vexing aspects of marketing operations and technology September 16-18 in Boston. Here’s a look at what’s in store:
On building collaborative and successful teams…
- How To Organize And Coach Outstanding Marketing Operations Teams, with Kimi Corrigan — Head of Marketing Operations, Duo Security at Cisco
- From Wild West To Business Best: Tales Of A New Martech Team, with Shannon Renz — Director of Marketing Technology, SAP Concur and Emily Cnossen, Martech Specialist, SAP Concur
- Rising To A New Martech Leadership Challenge And Building The Team That Will Help You Soar, with Erica Seidel — Founder & Executive Recruiter, The Connective Good and Dave Hsu — Global VP, Marketing Data & Technology, SAP Concur
- An SEO Framework For Marketing Operations & Technology Leadership, with Jessica Bowman — Author, The SEO Executive Playbook
On maintaining a thriving stack…
- Migration Machine: How PTC Integrated Martech Stacks Of 6 Company Acquisitions In 3 Years, with Patrick Slavin — Director, Web Strategy and Marketing Technology, PTC
- Securing Your Martech Stack: Partnering With IT And Enterprise Security, with Jorge Garcia — Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology, Akamai
On delighting customers…
- Outside-In, CX-Led Architectures To Drive Digital Transformations, with Henry Hernandez-Reveron — Technology Director, AKQA
- Putting The Customer In Custom Objects, with Justin Sharaf — Director, Marketing Technology and Operations, LogMeIn
… and that’s just the beginning. Stay tuned for the official agenda launch next week.
Ready to register? Secure your pass now and enjoy up to $900 off on-site rates!
Pssst… Attend with your team to boost company morale, cover more ground, and get your crew on the same page. Enjoy special discounts when you register as a group.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author:
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services