There’s less than a week left to submit your speaking pitch for a chance to lead the most dynamic and innovative training event in the industry.
Hero Conf London Speaking Pitches Close May 1st
We’re searching for speakers on paid media topics, including a variety of topics like attribution, AI and machine learning, shopping ads, programmatic and more. We’re looking for topics that cover all levels of PPC – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. The PPC industry changes really fast and with that comes a lot of updates and changes that might not be that complicated, but can make big impacts on campaigns. Sessions offer a variety of goals including making people think, give actionable takeaways, highlight growing trends, and challenge perspectives.
We know how hard it can be to find the time to develop a pitch and then also have the courage to submit it. We may put on a conference, but we’re also a team that’s mixed with people that have been speaking for years and those that are speaking for the first time this year. We understand fears and the excitement that presenting at a conference can bring.
SO, here’s a blog post by our Senior Paid Social Account Manager, Emma Franks, that outlines tips on how to write a winning Hero Conf (or ANY conference) Speaker Pitch. We hope it helps you in your journey to speaking.
And another thing! We encourage BOTH brand new & seasoned speakers to pitch. We select speakers in a blind process, meaning judges see no identifying information of the speaking pitch they are scoring. Pitches are purely chosen based off the quality of the topic and the pitch.
Why speak at Hero Conf:
- Free passes: Speakers receive free admission + one complimentary conference pass to share with an industry friend or colleague
- Private Speakers reception: Begin your time with us at a Speakers-only reception alongside some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Pre-event tour: Surprises aren’t fun as a session leader. We allow you to get to know our event space and the room where you’ll be speaking before you face attendees.
- Valuable exposure: Creating and maintaining a brand is a trade that does not come without exposure. Put all eyes on your company and put your brand out there in a creative way.
- Be a thought-leader: Share your ideas with the movers and the shakers of the PPC world.
- Networking: Hero Conf grants you access to hundreds of like-minded people. Here’s your chance to make powerful and lasting connections with some of PPC’s greatest!
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: Jamie Newton
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services