Have you heard a lot about programmatic advertising, but you’re not sure what it means or where to start? If so, we’ve got some handy resources to help you better understand the programmatic landscape.
All of these resources are free, ungated, and actionable! I’ve listed them in the order that I’d recommend reading them.
The first guide and second blog will help you get to understand what programmatic is, the issues the programmatic industry faces, and 5 pillars of programmatic strategy.
The third blog explains one of the largest demand-side platforms, Amazon DSP.
The fourth resource is a simple infographic that highlights 4 reasons to consider programmatic alongside, or instead of, Google Display.
The final resource is actually 12 in 1! This programmatic hub includes 12 presentations, from a multitude of international companies, that help further explain programmatic, how to get started, and how to drive ROI.
- The Definitive Programmatic Guide for PPC Managers [PPC Hero Guide]
- The 5 Pillars of Programmatic Strategy [PPC Hero Blog]
- Amazon DSP: Taking Over The Programmatic World [PPC Hero Blog]
- 4 Key Differences Between The Google Display Network and Programmatic Advertising [Hanapin infographic]
- 12 Programmatic Resources Every Brand Marketer Needs Right Now [Hanapin’s Programmatic hub, includes 12 presentations]
I hope you find these resources to be useful as expand your paid media efforts into the vast world of programmatic.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: Alaina Thompson
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services