New jobs have been posted to PPC Hero’s Job Board, including new positions open at ArcBest, Savings.com, Hanapin Marketing, and Lewis Media Partners.
Here’s a brief look at some of the positions available:
Santa Monica, CA
Role: Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
Are you a passionate marketer looking for a rewarding role in Digital Marketing? Savings.com, a leading coupon destination, is currently looking for a savvy SEM Analyst to drive sales growth through a variety of paid search campaigns. In your role as SEM Analyst, you will be responsible for managing a book of business to achieve specific business goals.
Lewis Media Partners
Role: Associate Channel Owner, Paid Search (SEM)
The Associate Channel Owner, Search is responsible for the following:
- Support Sr. Channel Owners with ad copy, keyword and negative keyword expansion, campaign redesign, and ad hoc reporting
- Apprentice in managing and executing paid search campaigns across, Google, Bing and other search engines for small scale campaigns.
- Fully leverage analytics capabilities to improve channel, gain understanding of cross-functional learnings, and business insights
- Collaborate with account leads to set strategy, make recommendations on budget & optimizations
- Secure consistent account delivery, performance, and growth
- Interface with clients including plan presentations, performance reviews, and new opportunities.
- Accountability for financials associated with assigned search accounts
- Research and keep up on industry trends (Google Ads, Microsoft, Bid Management Platforms, eMarketer, SpyFu, Search Engine Land, AdCenter, etc.)
Fort Smith, AR
Role: Lead Paid Search Analyst
We are looking for a Lead Paid Search Analyst to join the ArcBest team. As a member, you will lead and manage all paid search marketing campaigns for Google AdWords, and Bing Ads, as well as oversee PPC initiatives with 3rd Party Vendors.
Role: Senior Paid Search Account Manager
We are looking for a strategic Senior Account Manager to drive strategy for our current enterprise level clients. As a Senior Account Manager at Hanapin, your primary responsibility will be to own and manage 4 to 6 of our client accounts. These clients will look to you to be a trusted advisor to guide their PPC strategy. You will be accountable for your client’s performance, communication, and execution of regular optimizations and strategy.
Role: Account Director
We are adding a strategic Account Director to our Services Team focused on owning our largest and most complex client relationships. As our Account Director, you will be the primary point of contact and trusted advisor to our key accounts to drive strategic initiatives, lead the internal teams supporting those accounts, and ultimately grow our client’s business through PPC.
Chicago or Milwaukee, IL
Role: Search Marketing (PPC) Associate
The Search Marketing Associate assists the RyTech SEO/SEM team in creating new, innovative advertising campaigns and executing existing advertising campaigns. Strategies focus on growing clients paid growth by placing clients in front of their potential customers, improving click through & conversion rates, as well as overall quality scores. Search Marketing Associates are also responsible for monthly reporting and day to day communication with clients to ensure tactics & strategies are properly communicated and implemented.
Santa Clara or San Francisco, CA
Role: Paid Search Lead – Performance Marketing
Chegg is looking for a creative, results-oriented and hands on Performance Marketing Manager with exceptional strategic and analytical skills to join our growing team. The right person for the role can execute as an individual performance marketing manager, as well as coordinate with and leverage team members across functional groups. Our business is expanding, so this is a high-leverage and high-visibility role within Chegg.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: Jamie Newton
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services