Midwest Digital Marketing Day is an intentional event focused on creating a space for shared learnings and communication with our fellow PPC heroes in the heartland. We know that working in digital marketing in the Midwest means we’re spread out, and it’s harder to find meet-ups and swap ideas. This event is designed for connecting with fellow marketers and deepening your PPC skills.
Top reasons to join us on July 25th:
- Join from wherever you are – no budget required
- Access exclusive webinars covering audience targeting, chatbots & social ads
- Foster mentor/mentee relationships
- Participate in discussions directly with industry experts & other marketers through private slack groups
- Chatbots & Conversational Marketing (led by me!) – learn PPC tactics to get your chatbot to convert
- Use Audience targeting as a strategy to bring down CPCs in Google ( led by Diane Anselmo) – We know Google CPCs are rising, hone in on your core audiences and spend more efficiently.
- Untapped Power of Quora Ads (led by JD Prater) – Quora’s audience is continuing to grow and the platform is gaining strength. Learn why you need to add Quora to your marketing mix and take advantage of the low CPCs.
Schedule (Eastern Time Zone)
9:50 am – Introduction with Jeff Allen
10:00 am- The Rise of Conversational Marketing: How to Leverage Chatbots for PPC with Dani Gonzales
10:30 am – slack discussion led by Dani Gonzales
11:00 am – Google’s Getting More Expensive: How To Get Around That With Better Audience Targeting with Diane Anselmo
11:30 am- Slack discussion led by Diane Anselmo
12:00 pm – The Untapped Power of Quora Ads with JD Prater
12:30 pm – Slack discussion led by JD Prater
Before & After the event, you’ll receive links to join, content & networking/mentoring opportunities. Sign-up, and we’ll notify you when it starts. If you can’t attend all sessions, no worries. Register to receive the recording and slides within 24 hours of the event.
No prep is required for this training, but here’s a number of resources that may pique your interest as we cover these topics:
Really Good Chatbots – live examples of successful chatbot flows
Facebook Chatbot Messaging – What every PPC marketer needs to know now
Master Custom Affinity Audiences – white paper
Setting up your first Quora Campaign – Hero Academy Lesson
Succumb to your Midwest sensibilities, and say yes to joining us for a friendly and immersive learning experience.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: Danielle Gonzales
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services