Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- National Brands & Local Search: Use Insights to Drive Actions
Apr 11, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
National brands with hundreds – if not thousands – of locations face a daunting challenge. With nearly one third of all mobile searches now related to location, the competition for visibility at the local level has heated up. Once a brand has submitted its data to data aggregators, then what?
- Dailymotion to relaunch in June with focus on professionally produced video programming
Apr 11, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
According to a report from Variety, the French video platform is planning to move away from user-generated content.
- What’s really holding back your messaging program?
Apr 11, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
It’s not the technology that’s keeping you from building a successful messaging program. Columnist Jose Cebrian explains why you need the people, skills and metrics to get the most out of your technology.
- Strategies for capturing ‘made in the USA’ searches
Apr 11, 2017 by Dianna Huff
Does your company or client sell American-made products? Columnist Dianna Huff kicks off her three-part series with recommendations for marketers on how to best showcase this quality in organic and paid search results.
- No content strategy is an island
Apr 11, 2017 by Rebecca Lieb
You can’t craft a winning content strategy without a solid foundation. Columnist Rebecca Lieb lays out four foundational elements you need to put into place before creating your content strategy.
- How to keep your brand message from being hijacked by surrounding content
Apr 11, 2017 by Malcolm Cox
As marketers continue to struggle with brand safety, columnist Malcolm Cox outlines the questions every marketer needs to ask to ensure their brand is delivering its unique “point of view” across the right outlets.
- Protagonist’s new platform finds the stories told about brands
Apr 11, 2017 by Barry Levine
San Francisco-based startup employs AI and human experts to decipher narrative threads surrounding brands, and then offer strategic actions.
- Taykey integrates its Trend Advertising product with TradeDesk and AppNexus
Apr 11, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Says the integrations will bring scale to brand-safe programmatic ad targeting.
- Twitter’s latest ad format turns Periscope hearts into branded ones
Apr 10, 2017 by Tim Peterson
To run branded heart campaigns in Periscope videos, advertisers must go through Twitter’s sales team and pay a flat fee.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Blogs & Blogging
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Social Media People-Powered, Convince and Convert
- 9 Amazing Visual Social Media Tools to Boost Your Authority, Jeff Bullas
- F8 is Around the Corner, Facebook for Developers
- Facebook faces increased publisher resistance to Instant Articles, Digiday
- Facebook’s first ever Communities summit aims to bring group admins together in real life, VentureBeat
- Facebook’s business model for Messenger won’t be payments and commerce after all, Recode
- How to Increase Your Social Media Follows from Your WordPress Site, WPExplorer
- How to Set Up LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and Sync Your CRM, The AdStage Blog
- How To Use Facebook Reactions To Create Brand Affinity, Search Engine Journal
- Instagram: Direct Inbox is now used by 375 million people, VentureBeat
- Introducing the New Instagram Direct, Instagram Blog
- LinkedIn’s New Lead Gen Forms vs. Facebook Lead Ads, WordStream
- More features coming to the new LinkedIn experience, Official LinkedIn Blog
- More Than a Pretty Picture: Demystifying Instagram Engagement for Brands, Adweek
- The Simple Secret to Faster Growth on Instagram, Tailwind Blog
- What’s Next for Twitter? Social Domination or Eminent Failure?, Top Rank Marketing Blog
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
For more SEO, PPC & online marketing news visit https://news.scott.services