There is some early chatter of a possible Google search algorithm update touching down last night and this morning, March 26th and March 27th. It might be too early for some people to notice or it might just be a blip.
It also might be tweaks and tremors from the March 12th Google core update. We’ve been seeing some tremors recently and this may be a bit more of that. Or it can be something new. Right now, all I know is that there is some initial chatter in the SEO community and some of the tracking tools are showing fluctuations.
My traffic seems to be down to a trickle today after a huge recovery last week. Whatever they did today has reversed some of the gains. I think it’s better to not get too excited anymore :/
Semrush spiking again for UK….. Mobile in particular.
Also even new comments from this site:
More changes in the UK today?
Yeh we have seen big drops
I am not sure if it is just in the UK or not.
Eric Hedekar from Moz noticed major changes to featured snippets in the UK:
Noticed a pretty big bump in the % of GB-en SERPs with a featured snippet on them at the end of last week. Went deeper and found a whole bunch of shifts in featured snippets across Europe and beyond. Every market other than US-en that I checked had a jump or dip on the 21st. pic.twitter.com/HB9TzNVnDz
— Eric Hedekar (@EricHedekar) March 25, 2019
But this might be different?
Here are the tracking tools:
The other tools are not showing much fluctuations yet but I’ll keep an eye on them and the ongoing chatter.
Are you noticing ranking and traffic changes today?
Here are all our current stories as of March 27th on the Google core update from March:
- Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update On March 12 (Florida 2), March 13, 2019
- When Naming The Google 3/12 Broad Core Ranking Update Florida 2, March 14, 2019
- Google Names The 3/12 Update The “March 2019 Core Update”, March 15, 2019
- Speculation Around The Google March 2019 Core Update, March 15, 2019
- Survey: Tell Us How You Were Impacted By The Google March 2019 Core Update, March 15, 2019
- Google March 2019 Core Update Had Many Reversals But It Was Not A Reversal, March 18, 2019
- Google March 2019 Core Update Myth Busting From Google, March 19, 2019
- Google Search Algorithm Update Fluctuations From March 20th to 22nd, March 25, 2019
- Revealing The Google March 2019 Core Update Survey Results, March 26, 2019
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: email@example.com (Barry Schwartz)
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services