These fluctuations won’t die down, it seems like we’ve been reporting these tremors and fluctuations a lot since the beginning of the year and even more so since the release of the March 12th core update.
We are seeing more Google update chatter around these fluctuations from around March 29th through today, April 1st – and no, this is no April Fools joke. Just to keep you updated on the core update, here are all our current stories around it:
- Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update On March 12 (Florida 2), March 13, 2019
- When Naming The Google 3/12 Broad Core Ranking Update Florida 2, March 14, 2019
- Google Names The 3/12 Update The “March 2019 Core Update”, March 15, 2019
- Speculation Around The Google March 2019 Core Update, March 15, 2019
- Survey: Tell Us How You Were Impacted By The Google March 2019 Core Update, March 15, 2019
- Google March 2019 Core Update Had Many Reversals But It Was Not A Reversal, March 18, 2019
- Google March 2019 Core Update Myth Busting From Google, March 19, 2019
- Google Search Algorithm Update Fluctuations From March 20th to 22nd, March 25, 2019
- Revealing The Google March 2019 Core Update Survey Results, March 26, 2019
- Google Search Ranking Update On March 26th?, March 26, 2019
Now, back to the March 29th through April 1st changes. I am not seeing too many of the tracking tools picking up on the change but the forums do seem busy. Specifically the two threads at WebmasterWorld. Here are some quotes since March 29th:
Huge drop in my traffic since yesterday 3/29.
Even worse today. Saturday is always one of the best days of the week.
Keywords are stable. There were no oscillations. A little strange …
Some update or test.
Same here, keywords i track are stable , yet there is something that is brewing internally per site basis which is why may be the tracking tools are yet to pick it up . Very Strange though . It started around 2 days back to be precise .
This is what happened to my traffic 😐 https://imgur.com/7R2oCPu
Yes, it started a few days ago. But yesterday the drop was strong, and today things just got worse.
I’ve lost more than 60% on daily pageviews since yesterday.
Same here. SERPs still bouncing around for my site, mostly decrease in rankings.
Dropping 4-5 spots across wide variety of terms I used to rank #1-5 for in SERPs.
Google is rewarding much newer sites in my niche (my domain is over 10 years old with domain authority of 88).
After a brief recovery, right back to zilch and zombies. Nothing but mobile and tablet visitors. Zero conversions. Oh I get it, APRIL FOOLS from Google.
Same here, started seeing some dismal recovery with some conversions which completely stopped Sunday. 🙁
Now for the tools that track the Google fluctuations.
Algoroo (note the April Fools joke):
So most (not all) of the tools say no, but the chatter says yes. Interesting when the two don’t align.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: email@example.com (Barry Schwartz)
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services