Google announced three new updates to the Google Ads recommendations feature. Google now provides improved keyword recommendations, now offers a recommendations table view, and enabled bulk apply and dismiss for manager accounts.
(1) Improved keyword recommendations: Google said they improved the relevancy and quality of your keyword recommendations and now they will only be suggested if they’re projected to drive additional traffic beyond your existing keywords. Keyword recommendations can now contain broad match, which they did not beforehand.
(2) Recommendations table view: Google added a new table view format for the recommendations. You can toggle between the new table view and original card view in the upper right hand corner of the Recommendations page. This new table format helps you prioritize your recommendations at scale with the following features:
- View and sort your recommendations by largest optimization opportunity
- See how much your optimization score will change if you adopt a recommendation
- See a breakdown of scoring and recommendations by campaign
- Download the table view into Excel
(3) Bulk apply and dismiss for manager accounts: Google said “it can be time consuming to apply each recommendation individually, especially when you have them in multiple campaigns and accounts.” To make this process faster, you can now bulk apply or dismiss recommendations at the manager account level with a single click, Google wrote.
Forum discussion at Google Ads Help.
Note: This story was pre-written before the Rosh Hashanah holiday. I am currently offline for the holiday and unable to respond to comments on this site, social, media or other platforms.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz)
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services