Google Ads is adding a bunch of new features to their keyword planner tool. Ginny Marvin dug into the features in detail at Search Engine Land, but here is a summary from the announcement screen provided to me by Ross Barefoot on Twitter.
The upgrade includes:
- Up to 10 seed keywords when searching for new keyword ideas.
- Keyword trends can be viewed or downloaded for individual keyword ideas.
- Grouped ideas can be viewed by keywords by theme or added to sets as a group.
- Saved ideas can be added to an existing campaign.
- Get suggested daily budgets based on the max CPC bid and forecasted costing.
- Get a detailed competition value column that shows ranking across keyword ideas.
Here is the screen shot:
Forum discussion at Twitter.
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz)
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services