Have them check out Hanapin’s new video series, Hero Academy! Hero Academy offers short, entry-level how-to training videos for marketers new to paid media at no cost. This is perfect for an employee that just started working at your digital marketing agency or is transitioning to a role working with paid channels.
Current videos include:
- The basics of setting up a Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Quora ad campaigns
- Explainer videos on what PPC is, what CRO is, and how they work (great for clients that could use a short tutorial)
- How to get started with Google Ads Scripts
- Creating a pivot table in Excel
- Getting started with Amazon Programmatic Advertising
- New Release! Negative Keywords for Amazon Sponsored Product Campaigns
- New Release! LinkedIn Profile Targeting in Microsoft Advertising
- New Release! The Basics of Amazon DSP Campaign Creation
Videos were created by the experts at Hanapin (all noobs to PPC once too!), as well as by prominent partners in the industry including Optmyzr, Hubspot, Supermetrics, Quora, and Microsoft Advertising.
Hero Academy is free to all marketers. Once you sign-up, you’ll have access to all videos currently in the Academy and all the new ones that will be added monthly.
Upcoming videos will feature platforms for expansion, new features, and more how-tos for beginners. If you need a resource to not only train up your new employees, but also keep you in the loop on new updates and features, then this is your best bet. AND IT’S FREE!
*And share this blog post with your colleagues and employees!
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: Jamie Newton
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services