Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Indexing Bug, New Snippet Controls Live, Linking Out, Google Ads, Bing Hires & More
This week, Google had yet another indexing bug with fresh content, yes…
- Google: Manual Actions Are Immediate But Take Time To Process In Search
Google’s John Mueller said on Twitter that when a manual action is removed, the site is immediately free of any manual actions. But, sometimes it can take time for search to process the manual action. He said however, the effects of that might take a bit of time to be reprocessed.”
- Google Ads Now Adds Conversions By Time (Click Or Conversion)
Google announced it now lets you see conversion by time, that means you can not just see the date of the click that led to the conversion (even if it was a week later) but also the date of the actual conversion (not just the date of the click).
- Bing Hiring A Core Ranking Program Manager
Want to work inside a search engine? Well, this might be your chance. Microsoft is hiring a Program Manager for Bing’s core ranking team. The job specifically AI Product Managers, who know a bit about machine learning.
- Google Video Structured Data: Use interactionStatistic Instead Of interactionCount
Lizzi Harvey from Google posted an update to the video structured data page at Google. Now Google is recommending you use the interactionStatistic instead of interactionCount. Google will support both for some time, but if you are using interactionCount, you should probably swap it out for interactionStatistic.
- GooglePlex Pumpkin Patch
It is almost Halloween and the pumpkins are coming out at the GooglePlex, Google’s Mountain View headquarters. Here are some photos I found of various Googlers with pumpkins and the Google pumpkin pa
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
Search Engine Land Stories:
Other Great Search Stories:
Industry & Business
Links & Promotion Building
Local & Maps
Mobile & Voice
- Baidu SEO: Content Delivery, Speed & Accessibility, Search Engine Journal
- Googlebot Updating User-Agent String: What Does This Mean For SEO?, Botify
- Is Bing Spamming Google, Or Is Google Too Dumb To Notice?, fastfwd Insights
- Seer Solves It: Website Migration Support Leads to 126% Increase in Traffic, Seer Interactive
- Who’s winning the Battle for Brexit on Google Search?, Search Metrics
- After Schema.org Change: Searchresults with Rating drop by 13%, SISTRIX
- How Much Content is Not Indexed in Google in 2019?, Onely Blog
- Intro to SEO Competitive Analysis 101 – Whiteboard Friday, Moz
This marketing news is not the copyright of Scott.Services – please click here to see the original source of this article. Author: email@example.com (Barry Schwartz)
For more SEO, PPC, internet marketing news please check out https://news.scott.services
Why not check out our SEO, PPC marketing services at https://www.scott.services